Stewardship is the grateful response of a Christian disciple who recognizes and receives God’s gifts and shares these gifts in love of God and neighbor.
A Catholic education is one of the best gifts a parent can give their children. Our school was established to provide for this important mission of Holy Name Catholic Church. At Holy Name, your child will not only receive an outstanding academic education, but more importantly, they will learn about their Catholic faith daily, pray often, practice self-discipline, and learn to put others’ needs before their own. Holy Name Catholic School unites parish and parents to provide a quality Catholic education, so students grow to know, love & serve God as a disciple of Jesus Christ. In short, we will assist you in forming your child to be a Christian disciple of Jesus Christ.
It is through the faithful stewardship of all of the parishioners of Holy Name that we are able to provide an excellent Catholic school. As stewards we recognize everything we have and all that we are is a gift from God. We respond to that gift by giving our first fruits in:
- Spending time with God in prayer - individually, communally and as a family
- Sharing talents by serving in our parish and community
- Giving treasure sacrificially, proportionally and generously
Enrolling your children in a Catholic school is a partnership among the family, the parish, and the school. A Catholic school education is a privilege, and not a right. For parishioners who complete and fulfill their annual stewardship commitments, our pastor will make a good faith effort to provide for their children’s Catholic education. Specifically, what is expected of all of the families in our parish is to:
- Attend Sunday Mass and Holy Days of Obligation at Holy Name
- Participate in the sacraments
- Actively participate in parish ministries
- Make and keep a good faith pledge of treasure, with a goal of 8% of your gross income to the parish and 2% to your favorite charities
A link to the enrollment application at Holy Name Catholic School click here:
To learn more about the stewardship way of life in our parish click here: