Father Tierney divided the old church building into three sections and installed the necessary equipment for a Catholic school to open September 10, 1917, with 107 students and eight grades. The structure served as a school until the Fall of 1923. Construction on the new red brick structure began in the fall of 1922 would house eight grades which was completed in May 1923. There were four large classrooms with large cloakrooms. In 1954, the school was filled to capacity. Starting in April 1954, new classrooms were added. A long eight-foot wide hallway, well lighted by windows on either side, connects the new and old buildings. The building runs west of the old school and the main doors are located on the north. A new addition was added onto the new building in 2003. Two new classes and two new meeting rooms were constructed during that time. These two classrooms house Holy Name’s current preschool and first grade students. The addition built in 1954 now houses Kindergarten, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade students, while the 5th & 6th grade students make use of the original school building.